Monday, February 7, 2011

Collaboration with Arkham Sewers Project

I'm very excited about my recent collaboration with Arkham Sewers Project, a one-man experimental/dark ambient project from Massachusetts. ASP asked me to perform some guest vocals on his latest release, Seven Recipes For Gold.

I was psyched to work with ASP because I love his music and I love his style. He releases his work on cassette tapes, and he creates (and photocopies) his own liner notes for an old-fashioned "underground" music experience.












Track listing:

1. Enochian Love Triangle
2. Mercurial
3. Visitation of a Red Tincture
4. Lantern in the Snow
5. That which is real
6. lumière noire
7. Rain from the Moon

I'm very pleased with this collaboration and I hope I get the chance to work with ASP again in the future. We are kindred artistic spirits in many ways so I'm sure it's not out of the question.

 If you are interested in getting your hands on a copy of the tape, you can contact me at bethywilliams@gmail.com or you can contact ASP at asp_band777@yahoo.com. 

ASP isn't huge on self-promotion but he does have a modest web presence on MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/asp777). Though he has a couple of sample tracks up, two of them are noise tracks and overall they really only hint at the great ambient soundscapes he has created on his tapes.

No comments:

Spook-tacular Halloween Jokes

Q: What do you call two witches living together? A: Broommates. Q: Where does Dracula go on vacation? A: The Vampire State Bui...